Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Reaching the 50,000 mark...the sky is the limit!

My blog, in less than a year, is already reaching the 50,000 mark.

At last count, I had 49, 957 hits, and should surpass the 50,000 mark later today.

This gives me a tremendous sense of achievement, and I really feel that I have done something good for my country, Papua New Guinea.

I actually started this blog in May 2006, basically out of curiosity, and never took it seriously until last July, when I made it a point to jump on the blogging bandwagon that is taking the world by storm.

I also installed a counter on my blog last July 14.

I have never looked back since and this blog has since gone on to become one of the top-ranked Papua New Guinea sites by Alexa, The Web Information Company.

The blog has helped to put Papua New Guinea on the world map and I’m so proud of what I have done…for me, the sky’s the limit!

Thank you for the support from all over the world.

Blogging, and the Internet, have proven to me that we are truly living in a global village.

No comments:

Post a Comment