Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to Hula Debe Nalu

Happy birthday to my beloved wife and our Mum, Hula Debe Nalu, who would have turned 36 yesterday, August 25, 2012, but left us so alone and tragically on Easter Sunday, March 23, 2008.
Hula Debe Nalu

Memories of the time we have spent together will be cherished forever.
With never-ending love from Malum and our four young children Malum Jr (11), Gedi (10), Moasing (8) and Keith (5).

"Do not stand at my grave and weep,I am not there, I do not sleep.
"I am a thousand winds that blow.
"I am the diamond glint on snow.
"I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
"I am the gentle autumn rain.
"When you wake in the morning hush,I am the swift, uplifting rush
 "Of quiet birds in circling flight.
"I am the soft starlight at night.
"Do not stand at my grave and weep.
"I am not there, I do not sleep.
"Do not stand at my grave and cry.
"I am not there, I did not die!"
- MARY FRYE, 1932

No comments:

Post a Comment