Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

A Happy New Year 2010 to readers and followers of this blog from all over the world from me and my four young children Malum Jr (9), Gedi (7), Moasing (5) and Keith (2).
Thank you for your support in the past and I look forward to even more support from you this year as I strive to bring you the best (and the worst) from Papua New Guinea.
God Bless You All in your various endeavours this year.
You can email me at malumnalu@gmail.com with your thouughts and comments, otherwise, just make a comment at the bottom of this posting.

Malum

2 comments:

  1. May 2010 bring you joy, happiness and sucess. Keep up the good work. Thanks for all the posts posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy New Year to you and family. Thank you for sharing your stories, views etc. I look forward to your news items and beautiful pics of your travels.

    Best wishes for 2010 and may you have another great year blogging. Keep up the good work.

    Cheers,
    Mari

    ReplyDelete