Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Today's buai pekpek (shit) in Port Moresby!

Yucky, yucky at the Mobile Service Station, Waigani.-Pictures@MALUM NALU

For the first time in many moons, the area outside BSP Waigani was clean as a whistle, with the big pile of buai pekpek and rubbish bin gone, not a buai seller in sight. I don't know if that has anything to do with all the pictures I've been posting daily recently, however, I felt a sense of achievement. At least it is a start!

For the first time in many moons, the area outside BSP Waigani was clean as a whistle, with the big pile of buai pekpek and rubbish bin gone, not a buai seller in sight. I don't know if that has anything to do with all the pictures I've been posting daily recently, however, I felt a sense of achievement. At least it is a start

BSP Waigani as it looked from the road today, with all the buai pekpek and "drug" dealers gone. This is the way to go, if we want a cleaner and healthier future for our children.

Same old story at bemobile bus stop, Waigani!

Breakfast fix!

The buai seller has got it right this time with her "rubbish box", however, I wonder if any of her customers use it!

Outside Garden City Boroko today!

Outside Garden City Boroko today!

A quick fix outside Garden City Boroka today!

We just don't need this shit at all, like outside Garden City Boroko today!

I wish everyone could take ownership of our city as Powes says, on this billboard, and stop spitting buai, littering and shitting everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment